After a certain age, especially women start to deal with cellulite treatment. Teenagers on the other hand, tend to develop acne over time, as this aesthetic issue like plastic surgery is a common problem among teenagers in Dallas. You can use many types of treatments to deal with your acne, yet you have to know what acne is so that you can be better prepared to deal with it over time too.
What is Acne?
Referring to many articles published by Dallas Plastic surgeons, acne is a common physical issue in teens which can be found on your back, shoulders, chest, and face. If your skin produces a lot of oil, you will have to deal with acne right away. This happens because your skin`s pores are just clogging up with bacteria and oil. Remember that acne is not brought about by what you eat or by dirt. You have to develop patience because dealing with acne takes time. You have to use warm water and mild soap on the affected areas twice per day.
- Avoid scrubbing your face when dealing with acne.
- Pat dry after rinsing well with your warm water right away.
- Don’t apply any kind of acne medication if your skin is not dry.
- Vanicream and Oil of Olay are great mild soaps you can use right away.
- Keeping your hands away from your face is also a great idea because the oil on your hands might make matters worse over time.
- Artificial or natural hair oils might worsen your acne over time. Keep your beautiful hair away from your face, and wearing hats is not good for you because they can trap oil right away too.
Treating Acne Scars
- You can use sunscreen right away so you can limit the contrast as soon as possible.
- You can also inject fat or collagen under your skin, as this will allow you to stretch or fill out the skin in no time. This will also make your scars a little bit less noticeable. You will have to repeat your injections periodically.
- Laser resurfacing is also a great idea, and this a procedure that uses a laser to make your skin look better.
- Dermabrasion might also be good to treat your scars right away. You can use this procedure if you have severe scarring. A rotating wire bush will be used to get rid of the top layer of your skin. If you have deeper acne scars, this dermabrasion will make them less noticeable.
- Chemical peeling is another procedure you can use to get rid of your acne scars as soon as possible. This procedure will use a high-potency agency right away so you can get rid of your scars in no time too. The top layer of your skin will be a thing of the past with this procedure.
You have to understand that some products might bring about a serious reaction in your skin including, but not limited to, swelling and tightness of your face, tongue, and lips. This type of irritation is rate and you should not confuse it with the redness you get when you apply these types of products on your skin. You have to know more about the ingredients of your anti-acne products so you can have a better understanding of the things they can do for you. Benzoyl peroxide will work hard to kill any bacteria that cause acne on your body. This ingredient will also remove any excess oil from your skin along removing any dead cell from your body. Benzoyl peroxide will also be found in any product in an amount of up to 10%, and you might have to deal with some side effects over time such as scaling and redness. Salicylic acid will help your pores to avoid getting plugged over time. Skin irritation is one of the side effects that salicylic acid might produce. Alpha hydroxyl acids will be good if you have acne scars as they will help your body remove any kind of dead skill cell. Remember also that you use medications to deal with your acne, and you can do this right away. Dealing with acne is not hard when you know what you are doing, and this will allow you to have more peace of mind over time too. Therefore, use these tips so you can get rid of acne right away.